1. Openness and transparency
FashionEbazar is committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights. By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by FashionEbazar as set out in this policy.
2. Personal information
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth. Personal information also includes credit information. Credit information is personal information or an opinion about you that has a bearing on credit that has been provided to you or that you have applied for. Credit information includes information about credit that was applied for or provided to you for domestic, household, personal or other investment purposes.
FashionEbazar will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, FashionEbazar will only collect personal information about you directly from you. FashionEbazar may collect your personal information from reputable third party lead generation sources for marketing purposes, but only where you have consented to the disclosure of your information to FashionEbazar and for FashionEbazar to send you marketing communications. FashionEbazar will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by FashionEbazar in a number of circumstances, including when you:
- make an enquiry with us via email or telephone;
- visit our websites;
- lodge an enquiry or application in relation to any FashionEbazar products or services
FashionEbazar may enter into arrangements with third parties (including third parties with whom FashionEbazar has partnered to provide you with its various products or services using the FashionEbazar brand) to collect your personal information in circumstances where the third party notifies you, at the time of collection, that your personal information will be provided to FashionEbazar.
4. What does FashionEbazar do with your personal information?
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection FashionEbazar uses your personal information for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes and for the purposes of:
- providing our products and services to you;
- providing FashionEbazar branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating to FashionEbazar shop branded products and services that are provided by our third party partners;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- assessing, processing and managing your applications for FashionEbazar products and services or FashionEbazar branded products and services offered by our third party partners, including to assess your credit risk and our risk;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorized by law.
5. Disclosure of personal information
FashionEbazar may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- organizations that provide products or services used or marketed by FashionEbazar;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to FashionEbazar disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorized to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
6. Access and Management
You may request access to your personal information in our customer account database, or seek correction of it, by contacting our customer service team. See section 8: Contact information.
FashionEbazar may charge a reasonable fee that is not excessive to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information from our customer account database. FashionEbazar will not charge you for making the request.
If you believe that FashionEbazar holds personal information about you in our customer account database that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and FashionEbazar will respond to your request within a reasonable time. FashionEbazar will not charge you for correcting your personal information.
If FashionEbazar no longer needs your personal information for any the purposes set out in this policy, or as otherwise required by law, FashionEbazar will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy the information or to de-identify it.
FashionEbazar will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
7. Opting Out / Unsubscribe
At any time you may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue. Each of our marketing emails will have an unsubscribe function which will allow you to unsubscribe from all future marketing communications. All of our marketing SMS messages will also contain an unsubscribe feature.
8. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites